BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY BEGIN PRACTICING
All athletic participation forms must be turned in to Mrs. Magaoay at the Shorewood Business Office 2 weeks prior to the first practice. You may print the entire packet together below or print individual forms as needed.
- Entire packet Complete Athletic Packet
- Athletic Emergency Information form (pdf) Emergency Card
- Athletic Participation Permission form (pdf) Participation Permission Form
- Concussion Information sheet (pdf) Concussion Form
- Sudden Cardian Arrest Information (pdf) Cardiac Arrest Information
- Guidelines for Team and Group Events (pdf) Group Guidelines
- Physical Examination form (pdf) Physical Form - our form is good for 2 years - any other form may be good for only 1 year
- Academic Eligibility Guidelines (pdf) Academic Eligibility
- Athletic Contract ( pdf) Athletic Contract
BEFORE THE ATHLETE MAY PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMPETITION
- The athlete must be enrolled in at least 6 classes, and must be passing all 6 classes.
- Failing grades from prior grading periods may carry over and affect eligibility.
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices:
- 12 for Football
- 15 for Gymnastics
- 12 for Wrestling
- 10 for all other sports
- An ASB Membership must be purchased — $40 online or @ the Business Office.
- The district Athletic Participation fee must be paid — $100 online or @ the Business Office.
- Uniform / equipment from any prior sports season turned in (or fine paid).
- The Safety Guidelines form must be turned in to the coach (signed by athlete and parent).
PLEASE SEE OUR BUSINESS OFFICE PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION: click here to direct you to page
ATHLETIC QUESTIONS CAN BE ADDRESSED TO:
Shorewood Athletic Director: Joann Fukuma (206) 393-6882
Shorewood ASB/Athletic Coordinator: Lorrie Magaoay (206) 393-4387
Shoreline District Athletic Director: Don Dalziel (206) 393-4213
Shorewood Athletic Trainer: Bill Reynolds (206) 393-6878