Health & Physical Education
Shoreline Health and Physical Education
The Shoreline School Board has approved the use of The Great Body Shop (grades K-5) and FLASH (Family Life and Sexual Health grades 6-12) curriculum acting on the recommendation of the District Instructional Materials Committee and the Health Curriculum Adoption Committee.
- Injury Prevention and Personal Safety
- Functions of the Body
- Growth and Development/The Cycle of Family Life
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Community Health and Safety/Violence Prevention
- Self Worth, Mental and Emotional Health
- Environmental and Consumer Health
- Physical Fitness
To request a virtual preview of a specific lesson of The Great Body Shop K-5 Curriculum, please contact your teacher.
To request a preview of a specific lesson FLASH, residents of King County can request a free digital license by emailing FLASH@kingcounty.gov
- 7-8 Health Sample Topics
- 9-12 Health Sample Topics
- 9-12 General Health Textbook: Savvas Health, Pearson Education, 2014