The Shoreline School District affirms the right of all students and employees to pursue their education or occupation with dignity in a safe environment. Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Intimidation and Bullying will not be tolerated in the Shoreline School District.
Students or staff members who believe that they have been the subject of harassment and/or discriminatory behavior will report the incident immediately to the principal or department supervisor. Complaints regarding harassment/discriminatory behaviors will be investigated immediately. Inquiries or complaints may be addressed to the Superintendent’s Office at 206.393.4203 or the Title IX Officer, Darlene Mendoza at 206.393.4114.
The Shoreline School District prohibits harassment, intimidation and bullying.
- Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying/Cyberbullying
- 3308P - Complaint Process
- Discrimination/Harassment/Bullying Incident Report Form
- OSPI Sexual Misconduct / Physical Abuse Allegations Reporting Form
- 3308 and 3308P - Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying
- 5010 and 5010P - Nondiscrimination
Sexual Harassment & Sexual Misconduct
Protocol in Dealing with Inappropriate Behavior: The purpose of this procedure is to provide all staff, students, volunteers and community members with information to increase their awareness of their role in protecting children from inappropriate conduct by adults.
School Board Policies/Procedures:
Preventing sexual misconduct in schools: A 20 minute PowerPoint training for administrators, staff, students and volunteers to review.