Substitute Information for Employees
Welcome current Shoreline Staff!
If you need to schedule an absence, login to Absence Management (formerly Aesop): Absence Management Login
A request does not gaurentee substiutute coverage, please make sure your absence is in compliance with your union requirements and building needs.
- Per the SEA contract Certificated subtitutes work in 4 or 8 hour blocks, please be sure to comply with this when entering your absences.
- Notes to Substitute. By including some information about your class/job duties. This could be the difference between if a sub picks up your absence or not.
- Check your times. Please make sure your start and end times are correct, example: during Early Release absence times should reflect this.
- Early Release Wednesdays. If you plan to be out for the full day, please post for an all-day sub (8hrs). Subs are instructed to check in with the office manager for reassignment for the remaining time if you have not included additional work once students are released.
- Professional Development. Once you have confirmed your class please enter your absence so that there's ample time for subs to see the assignment in the pool.
Should you have any comments or concerns please email me at email@example.com
Forgot Your Aesop Login ID or PIN? Click here and your Aesop PIN will be emailed to you.
For any substitute questions/concerns, please contact our Substitute Coordinator. For any employment questions/concerns, please contact our Employment Coordinator.
Melissa Carmen, Substitute Coordinator, HR
Craig Stehling, Employment Coordinator, HR