• Annual Open Enrollment for 2023 is now closed.

    The SEBB Program's Annual Open Enrollment (OE) was
    from 12:00 a.m. on October 31, 2022
    through 11:59 p.m. on November 21, 2022.

    (Changes made during Annual Open Enrollment are effective: January 1, 2023)

    SEBB Default Plan Enrollment Letter

    On Friday, December 2, 2022 the WA HCA SEBB Program mailed default plan enrollment letters directly to SEBB subscribers who did NOT change their medical plan to inform them of what plan they would be enrolled in as of January 1, 2023.

    If you are a subscriber who received a default plan enrollment letter AND you disagree with the changes to your account you may do the following:

    • File an appeal directly with the SEBB Appeals Unit via the steps described in the default plan enrollment letter you received

    The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic network status with Regence BlueShield/Uniform Medical Plan

    On December 22, 2022, Regence and The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic reached a new multi-year network agreement. Regence mailed letters to notify the applicable Uniform Medical Plan members that they may continue to receive care from The Everett Clinic and The Polyclinic at the preferred provider network rate.

    Per the WA HCA, the new agreement applies to all employees, non-Medicare retirees, and Medicare retirees enrolled in any UMP offering under both the PEBB and SEBB Programs.

    For additional information or questions, please visit the WA HCA website/News/Announcements section.

Other Benefit Options

  • Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) - which allows you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to help pay for qualifying child care or elder care expenses. You must re-enroll in this benefit every year if you want to participate.

    Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs) - allow you to set aside pretax money from your paycheck to pay for out-of-pocket health care costs. You must re-enroll in this benefit every year if you want to participate.



  • How do you get plan ID cards?

    After you enroll, your health plans will send you an identification (ID) card to show providers when you receive care. If you have questions about your ID card, contact your plan.

    The Uniform Dental Plan does not mail ID cards, but you may download one from the the Delta Dental website.


  • Contact the plans

    You should contact the plans directly when you have questions about:

    • Benefit details (including Rx coverage)
    • Finding a doctor or dentist
    • ID cards
    • Copayments, coinsurance, deductibles, or claims
    • Health plan complaints or appeals
    • Using the plan's website
  • What should you do if you can't log in to your Secure Access Washington account, to access your SEBB My Account? CLICK HERE!

    The most accurate, current information about your benefits is available from the Washington Health Care Authority (WA HCA) website, in the "School Employees" section.