CLICK HERE for plan contact information.
The SEBB Program's Annual Open Enrollment (OE) is
from 12:00 a.m. on October 31, 2022
through 11:59 p.m. on November 21, 2022.
**There will NOT be an in-person benefits fair at the Shoreline Center -
see below for the statewide WA HCA SEBB 2022 Annual Open Enrollment Benefits Fairs schedule.
How do you get plan ID cards?
After you enroll, your health plans will send you an identification (ID) card to show providers when you receive care. If you have questions about your ID card, contact your plan.
The Uniform Dental Plan does not mail ID cards, but you may download one from the the Delta Dental website.
Contact the plans
You should contact the plans directly when you have questions about:
- Benefit details (including Rx coverage)
- Finding a doctor or dentist
- ID cards
- Copayments, coinsurance, deductibles, or claims
- Health plan complaints or appeals
- Using the plan's website
WA HCA SEBB 2022 Annual Open Enrollment Benefits Fairs
In addition to the Virtual Benefits Fair (available anytime, day or night), the Health Care Authority will host the following in-person benefits fairs:
- Spokane Community College, Tuesday, November 1, 4-7 p.m.
- Pasco, Columbia Basin College, Wednesday, November 2, 3-6 p.m.
- Yakima Convention Center, Thursday, November 3, 4-7 p.m.
- Wenatchee Valley College, Friday, November 4, 4-7 p.m.
- Vancouver, Clark College, Monday, November 7, 4-7 p.m.
- Olympia, Lacey Community Center, Tuesday, November 8, 4-7 p.m.
- Bellingham, Western Washington University, Wed., Nov. 9, 4-7 p.m.
- Bellevue College, Thursday, November 10, 4-7 p.m.
**There will NOT be an in-person benefits fair at the Shoreline Center.