Face Masks Required at Shoreline Stadium and Sporting Events
With the fall high school sports season upon us, we want to let you know that face masks are required for all spectators, staff, coaches, and non-participants at sporting events held at Shoreline Stadium and those held indoors at Shorecrest and Shorewood High Schools. Student-athletes who are actively participating in an event are not required to wear a mask, but are supported if they choose to.
Thank you for wearing your face mask at our sporting events and helping keep our community healthy and safe!
SHORECREST ATHLETICS - Home of the Scots
WINTER SPORTS are coming soon -- Scroll down for details...
Link to scores and league standings: Wesco Athletics Site
Find the sport you're looking for in the list under "Today's Events"
Athletic Seasons (2021-22) Fall Sports
Start date - August 23
Start date - Nov. 15
Start date - Feb. 28
Before the athlete may begin practice/tryouts:
Complete Athletic Forms Online:
- Parents start the process here: Directions for Final Forms
- Find the Final Forms here: Final Forms website
We must have an updated physical on file. Physicals last for two years. You may upload it directly on Final Forms, scan and email the form to Mr. Bruns , deliver a hard copy to the main office, or ask your doctor to fax it to the school at 206-393-4284.
Before the athlete may participate in any competition:
- ASB membership purchased ($40). Online payment link here, or at ASB window with Ms. Denney
- District Athletic Participation fee paid ($100) for each season an athlete participates. Make payment online (same link as above) or to Ms. Denney at ASB window
- Athlete must be enrolled in classes full-time.
- Failing/No-credit grades from prior semester will affect eligibility for competition (except for incoming 9th graders in a Fall sport)
- Uniform/equipment from any prior sports season must be returned (or fine paid).
- The athlete must complete the minimum number of practices.
- 12 for football and wrestling
- 15 for gymnastics
- 10 for all other sports
Shorecrest Athletic Director:
Alan Bruns, 393-4309
Shorecrest ASB/Athletic Coordinator:
Andy Denney, 393-4291
Shoreline District Athletic Director:
Don Dalziel, 393-4213
To be determined - Ed Elder has retired
District Athletics Information: