School Closure Information and Resources
Governor Jay Inslee has ordered the closure of all schools in Washington through April 24, 2020. We understand the challenges these extended school closures place on our students, families and staff. This website section will be updated with information and resources to help support our community during this challenging time. Please see the additional webpages in this section for additional information, resources and frequently asked questions. These pages are listed to the left if viewing on a computer screen or by tapping the pages button above if viewing on a mobile device.
Tips for Staying Healthy
The best way to stop the spread of any virus include the following:
- Social distancing is an order from the Governor. At least 6 feet (1.83 meters) from others outside your household, no gatherings over 50 people, all bars & restaurants are closed for on-premises dining. STAY HOME if you can.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. See handwashing guidance from the CDC.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.