FEB 16 – 17, 2017
The Schedule at a Glance
- Bowling Club meets at Spin Alley at 3:30-5:00 PM
- Drill Team meets in Room 324 from 2:45-3:45 PM
- Gainz and Fitness Club meets in the weight room at 2:45 PM
- Homework Club meets in Room 254 from 2:45-4:00 PM
- Running Club meets in Room G106 at 3:00 PM
- 3-D Modeling and Animation Club meets in Room 191
- Current Events Club meets in Room 350
- Fashion Club meets in Room T110
- Highland Piper Journalism Club meets in Room 343
- International Club meets in Room 343
- Japanese Club meets in Room 230
- Key Club meets in Room 341
- Philosophy Club meets in Room 192
- Science Club meets in Room 339
- Ski & Snowboard Club meets in Room 191
- Table Top Dungeon meets in Room 206
- Water Polo Club meets in Room 249
AP Students! Registration closes on Friday, February 17. This deadline is firm, so please register early. The most important thing to remember is that this is a TWO Step process.
- First - Register on Total Registration for the exams you would like to take. The web link is on the SC main page. www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/481163
- Second - Make payment online or in person with Ms. Denney. If you pay online, bring payment receipt to Ms. Denney.
- Once you have completed both steps, Ms. Denney will give you the AP Bulletin. Students who qualify for reduced fees are encouraged to register early! If you have any questions about fee assistance, please email your counselor.
Become a Shorecrest Student Educator and earn 30 plus community service hours. Join your peers from Shorecrest at the Seattle Art Museum, open minds, spark thinking and create a dialogue about the art on view. We'll focus on Jacob Lawrence's Migration Series and SAM's Modern Art Collections.
Attention students, you are ALL welcome to join in our third Race & Equity Forum this Friday, Feb 17 during HH. The theme this time is GENDER and all student perspectives are valued. Make sure to check in with your HH teacher first.
The Winter Tattoo Magazine is now on sale! They are $10 at the ASB Window. The magazine will be sold for the rest of the month. Get yours now while you can!
If you are planning on turning out for a spring sport, the completed athletic packet must be turned in to Mr. Loland BEFORE mid-winter break. Packets are available in the main office and in the hallway next to the attendance office. Mr. Loland’s office is right behind the attendance office. Sports start on Monday when we come back from mid-winter break, so paperwork needs to be completed before that. Don’t wait!
Date Day Event Opponent ED/Bus Start Site 2/17 Fri Boys Swim & Dive State Championships TBD King Cty Aquatics 2/18 Sat Boys Swim & Dive State Championships TBD King Cty Aquatics
For the latest information regarding Winter Sports playoff and championship games - please go to: http://www.wescoathletics.com/index.php?pid=0.3.41.0.300
Shorecrest Weather Station
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM SC Spring Sports Begin
March 1, 2017
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM SC Booster Club Meeting Library
March 2, 2017
March 3, 2017
12:10 PM - 12:45 PM SC AP Panel Commons
March 6, 2017